Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome To Microstock Blues!

This is my first posting for my photography blog. I’ll be posting here on various subjects and issues dealing with photography. I have over 30 years experience of working in photography, which also includes stints in graphic and web design. My early interest was in art so I’ve done everything in that field from commissioned portraits, to logos, to 3D computer generated designs. I currently sell my photographs and illustrations through a variety of Microstocks such as iStockphoto, Shutterstock, Dreamstime and many others.

Here, I’ll be dealing with the various aspects of Microstock, the online selling of photography and illustrations, photography technique and help in making sure photographers have better success in the field. I won't be shying away from any controversial issues as well.

Come along for the ride!

Best to all, George Bailey